Monday, October 09, 2006

In the Beginning...

First, I would like to begin by welcoming you to my new blog.

"Welcome to my new blog!"

There, now that's over with.

Some of you may remember me from my old blog, which has been going for quite some time now, but is well past its peak. Simply put, I've just gotten to busy/lazy to post in it recently. So, the solution, of course, was to create another one!

But this one will be different. Fortunately for you all, I this one will not mainly consist of my Nobel-winning writings. This one will be links to and pictures of all the funny, interesting, entertaining, amazing, or just downright awesome stuff I find on the Internet.

When I started my old blog, I laid down some ground rules. This time around the only rule is this: There are no rules.

Um, except that one...

Enjoy!

No comments: