Thursday, September 13, 2007

Epic Night.

Hey, it seems that my blog is just so gosh-darned popular that I must continue it. I got a whole one request to continue writing. Especially entries about my own life, not just links.

Before I begin, I must note that I am no longer with the girlfriend that I said that I was going out with a few months ago. This is because she has died.

Not really, but I like to see people's reactions when I say that. Anyway, it's relevant to the story that I will tell.

It is a tale of one of the most awesome nights that I have had since I have been at Elon. And I will tell them to you...later. Because I'm really tired right now. Maybe this weekend or something.

In the meantime, please enjoy this flying lawnmower. I'm sure that only the cave-dwelling people have not seen it yet, which probably includes my ex-girlfriend. I know this because it is the only logical reason why someone could be as ridiculously sheltered as her.

1 comment:

Vicus Scurra said...

Never mind whether she is ex or not, are you getting laid?